DGB Coin is a payment tool used to take part in smart contracts and decentralized financial processes on the GigaByte network. In this article, as Koindeks.com, “What is DigiByte?” We will answer the question. In addition to these, we will touch on all the bets that are curious about the project.
What is DigiByte? What is DGB good for?
DGB Coin is the native cryptocurrency of the DigiByte network. It is a Coin that can be staked and given as credits at the same time. DGB Coin is also used to personalize Tokens. The platform has its own 5 other mining algorithms. The one on one DigiByte network is based on three layers: smart contracts, DApps and customizable Tokens.
DGB Coin is a Blockchain project that offers the opportunity to process in a more secure network. The most basic aim of the project; to create a scalable and second layer analytics network. In addition, it is to provide the most robust process opportunity in this network. The project therefore creates DigiAsses, the second layer of the network. It offers decentralized financial processes through this layer. Another aim of the project is; It is to provide the opportunity to enter the process with smart contracts faster than ETH through the second layer. The algorithms included here put all users under high security.
What are the advantages?
- Interest yield:DGB Coin users have the opportunity to lock their Coins at a reasonable maturity and earn new Coins at the end of the maturity through DigiAsses smart contracts.
- Passive income: DGB Coin users provide loans through smart contracts to investors who are present in the DigiAsses network and need debt. The repayments of DGB loans are demanded with interest.
- Smart contract trust:Offering the opportunity to activate smart contracts in all processes, DGB Coin puts both parties in the belief of proof of work.
What are the disadvantages?
- Attack risk: If virtual wallets are also stored, the balance may be at risk in case of an influx of cryptocurrency exchanges. However, when hardware wallets that offer offline storage are used, the risk is eliminated.
- Instant price tracking: DGB Coin can make instant price changes according to the cryptocurrency market volatility. In this regard, investors should spare time for continuous, instant price monitoring.
What is DigiByte? How to buy DGB?
Exchanges where transactions are made with DGB Coin; Binance is Bittrex, KuCoin. To buy coins, these steps are followed:
First of all, access the web/mobile application of the stock exchange that lists the DGB you have chosen as the first step. Then complete the account opening steps. Complete the next step, the authentication and approval process. Follow the steps of the exchange, which is the next step, to deposit funds. As the last step, choose DGB Coin with the balance you want and create a purchase order. Keep it in your credible accounts.