In the middle of October 15-21, 2022, investors in Turkey certainly researched altcoin projects. Not surprisingly, the most sought after coin was Aptos. As it is known, APT was listed by many exchanges quickly after completing the mainnet transition this week. Apart from that, users researched 9 more altcoins. Here is the list of coins most researched by investors in Turkey…
Investors in Turkey focus on Aptos and these coins.
As it is known, this week, news about Aptos (APT) decorated the agenda. First of all, it was noteworthy that it was listed on the exchanges after the mainnet transition. There were many people who said that APT’s token economy was not transparent and therefore reacted to the exchanges that made the listing. Aptos, which is a Layer-1 analysis, therefore attracted the attention of investors in Turkey. According to the statistics for Turkey, which the information platform CoinGecko shared with us, investors searched the most coins below.
- Aptos (APT):Aptos, which marked this week, was also the most sought after coin by investors in Turkey. Koindeks.com As we reported, Aptos was listed by the largest exchanges as soon as it entered the market. It was created by the people at the head of Meta’s Diem project.
- Clover Finance (CLV): Substrate-based Polkadot is another artifact of the parachain. Clover Finance aims to close the compatibility gap in building and running Blockchain.
- Terra Luna Classic (LUNC):LUNC is a coin that emerged after the collapse of the Terra ecosystem, known for its stablecoin service.
- STEPN Green Satoshi Token (GST):Green Satoshi Token (GST) is the gaming token of STEPN, a Web 3.0 application with social elements and gamification design.
- EthereumPoW (ETHW): EthereumPoW (ETHW) emerged after the Ethereum Merge as a hard fork of the Ethereum Blockchain. ETH switched to proof-of-stake with Merge. ETHW, on the other hand, remained at proof-of-work.
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC): It is the decentralized and algorithmic stablecoin of Terra Blockchain. Its value is pegged to the US dollar.
- Bone ShibaSwap (BONE): BONE is an administrative token of the Shibaswap ecosystem. Allows the Shiba community to vote for upcoming offers. The more BONEs the user holds, the greater the burden of their vote in these future efforts.
- Energy Web (EWT):Energy Web Token (EWT) is the operational token behind Energy Web Chain, a Blockchain-based virtual machine designed to support and develop further application development for the power branch.
- Chiliz (CHZ):Chiliz is a cryptocurrency for sports and entertainment.
- Sweat Economy (SWEAT):Sweatcoin is a highly recognized portable fitness app that was first released in 2016.