Cryptocurrency investors in Turkey came to the fore this week with their altcoin searches. This week, the rise of many cryptocurrencies also affected the market. According to the data, altcoin Aptos (APT) and Klaytn (KLAY), which recorded the highest rise this week, took place in the focus of investors in Turkey. Here is the list of coins that Turks are searching for…
Aptos and these 9 coins were the focus of investors in Turkey this week
CoinGecko, the platform that reveals data and price information on cryptocurrencies, Koindeks.com He certainly shared statistics with him. According to the information, investors in Turkey heavily researched 10 altcoins on the platform in the middle of October 22-28, 2022. You can see the cryptocurrencies and their features in the form below:
- Klayn (KLAY): As it is known, Klaytn, which is in the middle of the top 100 cryptocurrencies according to the market price, became the most sought-after coin in Turkey. Klaytn; focuses on metaverse, GameFi and curated economics. It officially launched in June 2019 and is predominantly used in South Korea.
- Bone ShibaSwap (BONE): BONE is the government token of the Shibaswap ecosystem. Coin has been bullish this week like many cryptocurrencies.
- Vita Inu (VINU): Vita Inu (VINU) is the government token of the VINU ecosystem. It is the native token of the Vite DAG chain. VINU has high process metrics per second and smart contracts.
- Terra Luna Classic (LUNC): Terra previously stood out for its ecosystem for stablecoins. It re-entered the markets as LUNC after its May crash and has been attracting investors’ attention ever since.
- Illuvium (ILV): Illuvium is a game built on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is often touted as the first AAA game on Ethereum.
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC):TerraUSD (UST) is the decentralized and algorithmic stablecoin of Terra Blockchain.
- STEPN Green Satoshi Token on Solana (GST):The Green Satoshi Token (GST) is the gaming token of STEPN, a Web 3.0 lifestyle application with built-in fun social elements and gamification design.
- Aptos (APT): Aptos is focused on delivering a faithful layer-1 Blockchain. Last week, it attracted attention with many crypto exchanges listing the coin. In addition, the production of Meta by the names involved in the Diem project was a valuable factor in its popularity.
- Hacken (HAI): Hacken is a cyber security token under the Hacken Foundation. Native token HAI serves as a utility token for hundreds of different B2C, B2B and B2G cybersecurity works.
- Reef (REEF): Reef Chain is an EVM compatible Blockchain. The network runs on a Nominated Proof-of-Stake (NPoS) consensus system, which offers scalability and low prices.