Bitcoin and altcoin projects managed to rise to higher levels compared to the previous day. The value of the overall cryptocurrency market has exceeded $ 978 billion. Bitcoin, which went above the levels of $ 18,700 yesterday, is currently changing hands at $ 19,400. Other cryptocurrencies are also showing an increase of 3-4 percent in the last 24 hours. But the cryptocurrency market isn’t just about prices. Developments in the network, Blockchain activities, stock market listings are important in the ecosystem. In this article, we will talk about the developments that will occur in some altcoin projects on September 29, 2022. Here are the details…
Valuable developments today
- The Winkyverse (WNK) is launching its metaverse land sale today.
- DSLA Protocol (DSLA) is releasing version DSLA Protocol V2.
- LBank lists Ravencoin (RVN) in USDT pair at 12 CET.
- TRON (TRX) will hold its question-answer activity with CryptoMasterCom at 17.30 CEST.
- The Crypto Fest 2022 conference will take place in Cape Town. You can also follow this conference, which will take place for the 4th time, online.
- SKALE (SKL) will hold a community meeting.
- Reef Finance (REEF) will hold a question and answer event on Twitter Spaces at 17:00 CET.
- Argo Global (AGRO) and Fusotao (TAO) will hold a question and answer event on Telegram at 20 pm.
- KuCoin will list Red Token (RED) in USDT pair at 12 CEST.
The latest situation in the Bitcoin and altcoin market
Bitcoin plunged below $19,000 in a widespread market sell-off on Wednesday. Koindeks.com As we have also reported, the largest crypto currency unit with its market price has seen the process at the level of $ 18,700. However, it has changed hands at $19,417, increasing by nearly 3 percent in the last 24 hours. According to CoinMarketCap data, Ethereum (ETH) is changing hands at $ 1,330 with an increase of 2.9 percent.
BNB is up 4.8 percent, changing hands at $283. Elsewhere, Solana rose 4.1 percent to $33.54. XRP has been affected by developments amid the US Securities and Exchange Committee and XRP issuer Ripple. It has risen 10 percent over the past seven days amid price volatility surrounding a possible mid-bipartite summary decision. However, it changes hands at 0.43 dollars with an increase in price by 1.8 percent during the day.
There is also a slight increase in exchanges that are currently highly correlated with the crypto market. US stocks closed higher on Wednesday. The Nasdaq Composite Index closed up 2 percent, while the Dow Jones recorded a first-time benefit in six days, up 1.9 percent. The S&P 500 Index rose 2 percent on the first day of positive trading since the Federal Reserve announced last week that it raised interest rates another 75 basis points.