While Bitcoin (BTC) remains above $20,000, other cryptocurrencies are also sideways. Today, where there is not much change in terms of price, it is valuable in terms of developments in the ecosystem. In the list below, we present the developments for nine altcoins today. This list includes stock market listings, network updates, and question-and-answer events. Here are the details…
Important for 9 altcoin projects today
- Filecoin (FIL) will hold the Lotus Summit today.
- MEXC Global lists AirDAO (AMB) in USDT pair at 15 p.m. Turkey time.
- MEXC Global lists WhiteBIT Token (WBT) in USDT pair at 17 pm Turkey time.
- Fetch.ai (FET) will hold a question-answer event on Twitter Space. The CEO of the project will also attend the event.
- The voting process for the AIP-10 proposal, which is a “bad debt repayment plan” in the Magic Internet Money (MIM) ecosystem, ends today.
- Oasis Network (ROSE) will hold a community meeting.
- Flamingo Finance (FLM) will hold a question-answer activity on Discord. The event will start at 14:00 Turkish time.
- Immutable X (IMX) will hold a question-answer event on Twitter Space. Koindeks.comAs we have also reported, IMX announced an affiliate for GameStop’s NFT marketplace the other day.
- Tenset (10SET) will hold a question-answer event on Youtube. The Arrland NFT project will also participate in the event. The event will be held at 11 am Turkey time.
What are the other developments in the market?
It is seen that there is a buyer-seller conflict in terms of price in the markets. The reason behind this stands as the expectation of the US Federal Reserve’s (FED) interest rate decision. Because apart from the developments mentioned above, one of the factors that will affect the ecosystem is the FED. The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) and the FED are expected to make a decision on interest rates today, November 2. The market expects the Central Bank to increase interest rates by 75 basis points (bp). In addition, experts focus on the core inflation momentum rather than the rate increase in November. So that means, compared to many, a fifth increase of 75 basis points in December.
This meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) is expected to result in the FOMC’s approval of the fourth consecutive 75 basis point rate hike. A 75 basis point rate hike is essentially included in market prices. The Fed’s stance on future rate hikes will be worth more than today’s rate hike. However, this situation still has the potential to affect the cryptocurrency market. Meanwhile, the overall cryptocurrency market costs over $1.06 trillion. It’s only down 0.5 percent in the last 24 hours.