Cryptocurrency investors value ecosystem developments as well as price movements in their favorite altcoin projects. In this article, we have compiled the ecosystem developments for 17 altcoin projects today. Here are the details…
Today is the precious day for 17 altcoin projects
- Litecoin Peak 2022 will take place in Las Vegas mid-October 21-22.
- Stakecube (SCC) will replace the SCC POW algorithm today.
- Phemex has opened transactions for Aptos (APT) with the USDT pair.
- AscendEx lists Aptos (APT) in USDT pair at 16:00 CET.
- OneLedger (OLT) announced that it will update its artifact and roadmap today.
- Polygon (MATIC) and Aavegotchi (GHST) will hold a question-answer event on Discord. The event will start at 17 CEST.
- Reef Finance (REEF) will hold a question and answer event with Pax World via Telegram. The event will start at 17 CEST.
- Fringe Finance (FRIN) integrates with wETH. Koindeks.comAs we have also reported, Wrapped Ethereum (WETH) allows ETH processes to be carried out on networks outside the Ethereum network.
- BitMart lists Flow (FLOW) with USDT pair at 18 CET.
- Storj (STORJ) will hold a question-answer event on Twitter Spaces.
- ARPA (ARPA) will hold a question and answer event on Telegram.
- Swing DAO (SWING) will be listed on LBank with USDT pair. The listing will take place at 16:00 CET.
- MEXC Global lists Minted (MTD) in USDT pair at 17 CET.
- Waves (WAVES) is holding a question and answer event today.
- Bitrue lists Magic (MAGIC) in USDT pair at CET.
- Bitrue lists WAX (WAXP) in USDT pair at CET.
- BitMart lists MintMe.com Coin (MINTME) in USDT pair at 16 CEST.
What is the latest situation in the market?
So, how is the overall cryptocurrency market moving in the meantime? In general, we can say that the market is moving on the down side. This week is unlike the previous one in terms of market volatility. Bitcoin had dropped from $19,000 to $18,200 within minutes following the US CPI numbers seven days ago. Thus, he experienced a “rollercoaster” and subsequently rose to $20,000. However, by the weekend, the asset calmed down and returned to its familiar levels of around $19,000.
Trade events on Monday were similar. The outlook started to change when it hit $19,600 on Tuesday. However, it did not exceed $20,000. Another small increase came yesterday, but it was pretty short lived. Therefore, BTC has returned to $19,000. It’s close to that number one more time for now, but the recent price action points to a broader decline. Its market capitalization took a slight hit and stands at $365 billion. On the smooth side, BTC’s dominance over altcoins has risen to over 40 percent.