Today is a precious day for many cryptocurrencies. In this article, we will share network integrations and improvements for 16 altcoins. We will also take a look at developments such as stock market listings and question-answer activities. Here are the developments that concern 16 altcoins today…
Today, important for 16 altcoins
- DSLA Protocol (DSLA) will launch mainnet 2.0 on the Polygon (MATIC) network.
- Conflux (CFX) will hold a question and answer event with KuCoin.
- Projects such as 0x (ZRC), AngelBlock (THOL) and CoW Protocol (COW) will participate in the 0xpo: Crossroads event.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) will launch its V2 today.
- Metadium (META) held a question-answer event at TSI 13.
- DEI (DEI) will hold a question-answer event at TSI 20.
- Celer Network (CELR) and Blueshift (BLUES) will hold a question-answer event on Twitter Space at 14 pm.
- KuCoin listed XCarnival (XCV) with USDT pair at 13 CEST.
- Bitrue has listed Octopus Network (OCT) with USDT pair at TSI 13.
- USD Coin (USDC) and Euro Coin (EUROC) issuer Circle Internet Financial has received major payment institution license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Web3 wallet provider Metamask has partnered with NFT price tracking tool developer NFTBank.
- Cardano (ADA) ecosystem veteran Cardanians said that the first pre-mined ADA offering has nothing to do with a random fraud argument.
- Ankr, a Web3 infrastructure vendor and operator of staking pools, is developing its toolkit with Coinbase Wallet integration. This collaboration opens up new opportunities for shareholders and liquidity providers.
- STASIS, the largest issuer of the euro-backed stablecoin, has completed the XRP Ledger integration for its flagship EURS stablecoin. XRP Ledger will again unbox stablecoin use cases.
- Announcing on Twitter, Coinbase announced that it will add reinforcements for Marinade (MNDE) and Marinade Staked SOL (mSOL) on the Solana network. He said he will start trading on November 3, once liquidity requirements are met.
Other developments affecting the market
Meanwhile, the market Koindeks.com As we have also reported, it was affected by the latest interest rate hike by the US Federal Reserve (FED). The latest Fed rate hike has brought volatility for Bitcoin. The cryptocurrency first rose to $20,800 before dropping to $20,000, losing around 1,000. But the bulls failed to defend this level once again. BTC is now trading several hundred dollars above $20,000. The largest cryptocurrency has dropped to $20,000 on a daily basis. Meanwhile, several altcoins including MATIC, Flow, and Filecoin have skyrocketed in double-digit numbers over the past 24 hours. Its integration with Facebook (Meta) is thought to be behind the rise of MATIC.