Today is a worthwhile day for the projects behind many cryptocurrencies. Some altcoin projects will be listed on new exchanges, expanding their user base. Apart from this, various projects hold a question-answer activity about what they will do in the upcoming period. Here are the details…
Today, they will be for 13 altcoins
- Lisbon-based Guarda Wallet now supports Bone Shibaswap (BONE) in the Shiba Inu ecosystem.
- eCash (XEC) will perform the network update tomorrow. The update is expected to take place at 15:00 CET.
- The Sandbox (SAND) will present 3,060 Deva Bears avatars as an NFT collection today.
- Moonbeam (GLMR) will hold its community meeting, where it will provide information about the Moonbeam ecosystem, today at 20 pm.
- MEXC Global is listing Rebus (REBUS) with USDT pair at 15:00 CET today.
- Privateum (PRI) will release demo versions of their new releases.
- KuCoin lists Alpeh Zero (AZERO) with USDT pair at CET.
- LBank lists the Shiba World Cup (SWC) with USDT at 16 CEST.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) will hold a question and answer event on Twitter Spaces.
- Bezoge Earth (BEZOGE) will hold a question and answer event at 17:00 CET.
- LooksRare (LOOKS) will limit the size of reasonable process commands starting today.
- BitMart will list Crypto Unicorns Rainbow (RBW) in USDT pair at 18 CET.
- XT.COM lists DecentraBNB (DBNB) in USDT pair at 11 CET.
What is the latest situation in the market?
Koindeks.com As we have also reported, the market is trying to digest FTX events. As seen in the list above, developments in the ecosystem do not slow down. Looking at the prices, the coins, which fell sharply last week, seem to have started to recover, albeit slightly. On November 15, Bitcoin bounced off a reinforcement of $15,800 and gained more than 5% with resistance near $17,150. On the other hand, Ethereum, the second most valuable cryptocurrency, has recovered over 6 percent in the last 24 hours, trading at $1,257.
The global crypto market price was up over 4% the previous day to $842.95 billion, while major cryptocurrencies were trading in the green as early as November 15. In the last 24 hours, the total crypto market cap has increased by 37 percent to $82.88 billion. The combined volume of all stablecoins is currently $77.78 billion, accounting for 93 percent of the total crypto market 24-hour volume. Cronos (CRO), Quant (QNT) and Lido DAO (LDO) are three of the top 100 cryptocurrencies to gain value in the last 24 hours.