Today, it looks like it will be valuable for many altcoin projects. Although the overall cryptocurrency market is facing a decline, ecosystem developments can sometimes be more valuable. In this article, we will convey the events that will happen or have happened during the day. Here are the details…
Important today for 10 altcoin projects
Koindeks.com As we have previously reported, the market faced a decline today. The conflict between FTX and Binance was also among the news that occupied the crypto agenda. However, these do not prevent the continuation of developments in the field. In the list below, you can see today’s stock market listings, Q&A events and network updates. In addition, the new work launches of some projects stand out.
- Ergopad (ERGOPAD) will receive the screenshots for the CyberVerse IDO today, at 20 CET.
- DSLA Protocol (DSLA) is launching a new service for NFT artisans and collectors to maintain a base price.
- XT.COM lists Fidance (FDC) in USDT pair at 10 CEST.
- BitMart lists the QChain QDT (QDT) with USDT pair at TSI 12.
- Bitrue lists Kujira (KUJI) in USDT pair at 13 CEST.
- BitMart lists FaceDAO (FACE) with USDT pair at 15:00 CET.
- Mises browser announced its partnership with TanglePay, IOTA’s (MIOTA) wallet.
- The Avalanche Foundation, behind Avalanche (AVAX), has announced a $4 million incentive program for its decentralized trading platform GMX.
- Baby Doge Coin (BABYDOGE) is listed on Coin98 and dapp.com.
- In the last 24 hours, 766 billion Shiba Inu (SHIB) have been transferred amid anonymous accounts.
What is the latest situation in the market?
Bitcoin’s price has once again dropped below the critical $20,000 mark in the past few hours. The drop came amid concerns over whether the crypto market is in danger of another Terra Luna/Celsius disaster. The market is shaky due to the feud between two of the crypto’s wealthiest exchange CEOs. The price of the token is under tremendous pressure as Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao (CZ) announced that the exchange will be selling massive FTT tokens.
However, there are also growing rumors that the exchange itself may be on the verge of bankruptcy, as FTT token is the main pillar of Sam Bankman-Fried’s FTX exchange’s balance sheet, as a recent report reveals. The big impact on the Bitcoin market may also have been caused by the FTT token falling below $22. After staying around $22 for a long time, the price of FTT suddenly dropped to $15.03.
The best performers in the last 24 hours were Toncoin (TON), VeChain (VET), and Chainlink (LINK). Overall, the market is showing a sense of risk aversion. Therefore, the uptrend is slightly weaker. Toncoin is trading at $1.66 and has lost over 4%. VET, on the other hand, rose more than 2% to $0.026. At the same time, LINK’s price rose by about 1 percent to $8.35.