This week holds value for many altcoin projects. In the list below, you can see stock market additions, network updates, and quiz events. On top of that, we’ll see the start of a few worthwhile conferences this week. Here are the details…
This week is significant for 17 altcoins
- MOBIX (MOBX) will take screenshots of its airdrop today.
- Digiassetindo is listing Venus (XVS) with USDt pair today.
- Dock (DOCK) is updating its roadmap for the fourth quarter today.
- BKEX listed Yieldification (YDF) with USDT pair at TSI 13 today.
- Azbit (AZ) is launching its weekly AZ Coin burn today.
- WEI (WEI) will hold a question and answer event with the CEO of the project tomorrow evening. They will award 500 WEIs for the five most appropriate questions.
- Avalanche (AVAX) has announced that Banff (V1.9.0) will go live on the Avalanche mainnet tomorrow.
- CheckDot (CDT) will launch tomorrow for its insurance service. The insurance service will enter the markets tomorrow, at 13 pm.
- Cake Monster (MONSTA) is launching a hyper-deflationary trading game tomorrow, 16 CET. The name of this BNB Chain based game is MPOP (Proof of Plushy).
- Coinstore.com lists Everscale (EVER) in USDT pair at 6 pm tomorrow.
- Bezoge Earth (BEZOGE) will hold a question-answer event at 17 pm tomorrow.
- Astar (ASTR) and Band Protocol (BAND) will hold a joint question and answer event on October 19. The event will start at 12 CEST.
- XT.COM lists Point Network (POINT) at 20 Elim with USDT pair at 13 ET.
- SwissBorg (CHSB) will hold a question and answer event about Thematics on October 20.
- The Litecoin (LTC) Climax will take place mid-October 21-22 in Las Vegas.
- Stakecube (SCC) will perform the SCC POW algorithm change on October 21st.
- Avalanche (AVAX) will hold a conference called “Avalanche Creates” in Berkeley. The event will take place in the middle of October 23-28.
What is the latest situation in the market?
Meanwhile, Koindeks.com As we have also reported, Bitcoin (BTC) changes hands around $19,200. It rose 0.8 percent in the last 24 hours. CoinMarketCap data shows that price volatility has dropped more than 50 percent since May. Meanwhile, Ethereum rose 2.19 percent to $1,312. Thus, it became the biggest winner in the list of 10 cryptocurrencies. Solana rose 1.77 percent to $30.3. On the other hand, Polygon gained 1.97 percent and changed hands at $0.81. XRP fell 3.08 percent to $0.47. Meanwhile, Asian equity markets were mixed after Wall Street’s losses on Friday.