As we come to the end of another week, the activity in the crypto money market continues. Especially in some altcoin projects, network updates, coin burns and stock market listings continue over the weekend. Here are the developments that will take place on October 15-16…
This weekend is important for 8 altcoins
- KRYZA Network (KRN) will perform a coin burn on October 16.
- Flux (FLUX) will launch SmartPool with Ergo (ERG) tomorrow.
- DEI (DEI) and DEUS Finance (DEUS) will hold the community meeting tomorrow at 22 CEST.
- Flux (FLUX) will hold its question and answer event on Youtube today, at 16:00 CET. At the event, they will talk about bets such as Jetpack 2.0 and IPFS.
- Huobi Global lists GMX (GMX) today in USDT pair.
- Nest Protocol (NEST) will hold a question-answer event today at 15:00 CET. The topic of conversation will be the decentralization and security of NEST.
- XT.COM lists Mango Man Intelligent as 1MMMIT.
- The data showed that 90,000 new addresses have been created on the Ethereum (ETH) network since the merge.
What is the latest situation in the market?
Meanwhile, Koindeks.com As we have also reported, Bitcoin price experienced a slight decline. Bitcoin price is trading around $19,189 after being rejected below the $19,950 resistance level. Ethereum’s price fell more than 2% to $1,298. As Koindeks.com reported, the price of Huobi Token has skyrocketed since About Capital acquired the Huobi platform and appointed Sun as advisor. Therefore, Huobi Token remains in the limelight after gaining more than 75 percent in one week.
Earlier in the day, the global crypto market value fell 1.9 percent to $919 billion. That is, cryptocurrencies are trading on more than one redboard. The crypto market volume in the last 24 hours has dropped 23.4 percent. It’s currently worth just over $64 billion. On the other hand, the total volume in DeFi is currently $3.8 billion. This accounts for about 6 percent of the 24-hour volume in the crypto market. The volume of all stablecoins is currently $59.9 billion, which is 93 percent of the total volume of the cryptocurrency market in a 24-hour period.
The best performers in the Asian session were Terra (LUNA), TRON (TRX) and UNUS SED LEO (LEO). Terra (LUNA) price rose more than 3% to $2.8. The price of TRON rose 3.5 percent to $ 0.063. In contrast, the price of LEO rallied over 3 percent to $4.45. TerraClassicUSD price remains bearish, down nearly 10 percent in the last 24 hours. It fell to $0.046.